Use this area to manage your orders: see and print order pdf, change order status and notify user about current status.
Choose Orders from left side menu to get to the Orders list. Here you will find all your orders submitted by your customers.
To filter data use the second line left side:
The Date interval is filtering the orders within the interval set.
When you click in From date or To date fields a calendar will appear to assist you choosing the dates. By choosing from calendar the date, it is no risk of wrong date formatting.
You may choose the From date or To date independently or you may use the interval by completing them both.
When you filter only after From date field, the results will contain all orders from that date to current date.
When you filter only after To date field, the results will contain all orders from the beginning up to the date set in To date field.
To apply the filter, click on the green magnifier icon or just press enter key on your keyboard. The orders list will show only the filtering results.
To release the filtering on dates, click the cross red button placed in front of filtering green magnifier button.
- Filter by Payment method. The Payment method selector will contain all methods you allow to be used by your customers to pay for their order, including online and offline methods. You can filter orders based on payment method.
To filter data based a payment method, choose it from Payment method selector. The order list will show only the filtered results.
To release the filter, choose All from Payments method selector.
- Filter by Status. An order can have one of the following statuses: Not paid, Paid, processing, Shipped, Product received, Canceled (not paid) or Refunded. You can filter orders based on their status.
To filter orders based on one status (example: Shipped), select the status from drop-down Status selector. The order list will show only the filtered results.
To release the filter, choose All from Status selector.
- Filter listing by Customer. You can filter orders by customer.
Choose the customer you want to filter from drop-down Customer selector. The order list will show only the orders of selected customer.
To release the filter, choose All at the top of Customers selector (you may have to scroll the customers list).
Enter into the search box what you are looking for and press Enter key or click on green magnifier icon.
The system will look to match your search string in customer name, email or company.
The search result will be shown in order list.
You can search by order number. In this case start with # as explain in search box area. For example to search for order number 4 then type #4. To get search result press Enter key or click on green button.
To clear the search, click on white cross in red box (next to search box).
Orders listing area (main content)
Into this area you will find listed all orders based on filters you applied or your search. If no filters applied and search is cleared, the first 10 orders will be listed here.
By default the orders in order list will be listed chronologically, the last order being listed at the top of the list.
Under the orders listing you have two buttons Show more and Show all to assist you to navigate between your orders.
There are listed most relevant details of every order to be able to quick identify it:
- The order number No (it allows sort). One click on No will sort the orders ascending, a second click on same No will sort the orders descending orders based on their number.
By clicking on the No in any order line, will open that order.
- Date (it allows sort). One click on Date will sort the orders ascending chronological, a second click on same Date will sort the order descending chronological.
By clicking on Date, you will open the order.
- Full name. It is the name of the customer to quickly identify the order. No sort, no clicking on this field. Informational propose.
- Email. It is the email of the customer to quickly identify the order. No sort, no clicking on this field. Informational propose.
- Company. It is the customer company to quickly identify the order. No sort, no clicking on this field. Informational propose.
- Payment method, it is about what payment method was used by the customer when she/he submitted the order. No sort, no clicking on this field. Informational propose.
- Status, it is about the order status at a glance. No sort, no clicking on this field. Informational propose.
- Value, it is about the order total at a glance. No sort, no clicking on this field. Informational propose.
- Edit icon button, is the area where you can choose to edit an order. (See Order details)
You can sort listings ascending and descending for all fields that has headers in blue with underlined text when mouse over it ("allow sort" notation above)
If you click once will sort ascending, click again and will sort descending.
Show more & Show all buttons
Because by default the orders listing is filled with first ten orders, you have two buttons at the bottom of the page to help you finding the order you are looking for: the Show more & Show all buttons.
If you click on Show more button, another 10 orders are showing. Click this button again for another 10. Repeat as you need.
If you click on Show all button, all orders will be shown. In case you have many orders (hundreds or thousands), the list may be too long and may take a while to be displayed. You may be happier with the results of Show more button.
These buttons are not shown if there are less than 10 orders to be displayed.